please a) translate and spread the below text in your own country, b) find out about MB front groups and sympathisers in your country, c) contact politicians and media, calling for a ban on MB (and their affiliates/front groups) in your country and for putting MB on official lists of terror organisations.
Know your enemy:
10 facts on the Muslim Brotherhood
By: Nicolai Sennels
1) MBs founder,A�Hassan al-Banna,A�wrote that “Jihad is an obligation from Allah on every Muslim and cannot be ignored nor evaded. Allah has ascribed great importance to jihad and has made the reward of the martyrs and fighters in His way a splendid one. Only those who have acted similarly and who have modeled themselves upon the martyrs in their performance of jihad can join them in this reward. … Jihad [means] the fighting of the unbelievers, and involves all possible efforts that are necessary to dismantle the power of the enemies of Islam including beating them, plundering their wealth, destroying their places of worship and smashing their idols.” USA’s congress concludes that Hassan al-Banna taught that it is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, and thus that the mission of Islam, as interpreted and executed by the Muslim Brotherhood, must be to impose Islamic law on nations and to extend its power to the entire planet. While al-Banna’s plan for accomplishing this mission was multifaceted, it centrally incorporated training for and the execution of violent jihada��terrorist operations. Al-Banna was aA�great admirerA�of Adolf Hitler, who in return supported al-Banna to grow MB into an ally in the Middle East.
2) Sayyid Qutb (1906-1966) followed al-Banna as the main spiritual guide inside the MB. He was strongly anti-Semitic, and thought that Hitler was sent by Allah. Qutb’s book Milestone, which states thatA�”the ultimate objective of the Islamic movement of Jihad. …A�Jihad must not merely be defensive, it must be offensive,A�and its objective must be to carry Islam ‘throughout the earth to the whole of mankind.'” and is a great inspiration to many Jihadis.
3) Yusuf al-Qaradawi (b. 1926) is MBs current spiritual leader. USA, UK and France are among the countries banning al-Qaradawi from entering. Al-Qaradawi praises jihad and terrorist organisations, and calls for conquering Europe:A�”Our brothers inA�Hamas, in Palestine, the Islamic resistance, theA�Islamic Jihad, after all the rest have given up and despaired, the movement of the Jihad brings us back to our faith. ….What remains, then, is to conquer Rome. The second part of the omen. The city of Hiraq [once emperor of Constantinople] will be conquered first, so what remains is to conquer Rome. This means that Islam will come back to Europe for the third time, after it was expelled from it twicea��” (Al-Qaradawi refers to the two times Islam was expelled from ‘Europe – by Karl Martel in South Europe in 732, and by a Christian coalition at Vienna in 1683).
4) Adolf Hitler helped build MBA�from 1936, as he saw Muslims as an important ally. Hitler even created an Islamic Nazi army, theA�Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions (Handschar is German for scimitar, the famous Arab sword).
Video of aA�Waffen-SS Handschar Division praying together with a German officer:
5) MBs mottos are: “Islam is the Solution” and “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of God is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”
6)A�MBs logoA�holds two scimitars (Arab swords) and a reference to sura 8 (“Spoils of War”) in the Quran, verse 60: “And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.” The verse orders Muslims to wage violent, physical jihad “in the cause of Allah” (“in the cause of Allah” = to spread Islam).
7) MBs Rabia hand sign (four fingers) dates back to general Sisi’s ousting of president Mohamed Morsi, a high standing member of MB, in 2013. The four fingers is a reference to the military’s raid on the Rabaa al-Adawiya Mosque (Rabia means 4). The hand sign is shown to announce one’s support for, or membership of, MB. The Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his supporters often show the Rabia sign.
8) The British government released a report in 2015 on MB. It concludes that “they [MB] are prepared to countenance violence a�� including, from time to time, terrorism – where gradualism is ineffective. …A� aspects of Muslim Brotherhood ideology and tactics, in this country and overseas, are contrary to our values and have been contrary to our national interests and our national security.”
9) The anti-radicalisation organisationA�Quilliam describes MB:A�”The Muslim Brotherhood is an organisation that emanates from Egypt and is regarded as a mother-ship to Islamism from which various Islamist and Jihadist groups derive. It seeks to bring about a global Islamist state governed by their particular and highly politicised interpretation of Islam. Although they are currently tactically engaging in a democratic process, the organisation does not rule out support for violence…”
10)A�USA’s Homeland Security (HS)A�includes 187 federal agencies and departments that cooperate to protect America against terrorism. HS has agreed to formulate their definition of “terrorism” so that it includes the Muslim Brotherhood – including it’s many front groups mentioned in the so-called Holy Land Foundation trial.A�During this trial, MB papers emerged, disclosing their plans to wage jihad using not just violence, but also abusing democracy to destroy democracy: “Enablement of Islam in North America, meaning: establishing an effective and a stable Islamic Movement led by the Muslim Brotherhood which adopts Muslimsa�� causes domestically and globally, and which works to expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslimsa�� efforts, presents Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic State wherever it is. … The process of settlement is a a�?Civilization-Jihadist Processa�� with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and a�?sabotaginga�� its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believersa��”
11) The German government disclosed in a report that Turkey’s cooperation with terrorist organisations shows that they share Muslim Brotherhood’s ideology: “The many expressions of solidarity and support actions by the ruling AKP and president Erdogan for the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and groups of armed Islamist opposition in Syria emphasise their ideological affinity with the broader Muslim Brotherhood.” Muslim Brotherhood’s ideology thus, according to German authorities, includes terrorism.