Hjem-IS (“Home Ice”) drives trucks around selling ice cream. Some might criticise me for calling the below mentioned ghettos for no-go zones, but if you can not sell ice cream there without being either experienced with handling violence (being a police officer) or a Muslim, then I think that “no-go zone” is a fitting description. Alternatively Hjem-IS can do as in Dewsbury, England, where the ice cream lady wears a burqa.
• Life in the Muslim ghetto: Super market staff gets death threats, shops close down due to “security”
• Danish ghetto: Police flees, leaves non-Muslim couple in bullet rain
• Danish police attacked with Molotov cocktails inside Muslim ghetto
• Life in the ghetto: “Danes can not even sit on their balcony and eat a pork sandwich”
• Danes about life in Muslim ghetto: “One is spat upon, thrown stones at or beaten”
• Sweden: Video shows police fleeing extreme bombardment with fireworks inside Muslim ghetto
Translated from JP:
“Hjem-IS has given up selling ice cream in several neighborhoods after assaults … ‘We are experiencing that there are some ghettos, where we must stop selling because of theft, harassment and a few cases of drivers who have been assaulted,’ says company Director Frank Waller …
‘One of our vendors were traumatized after being assaulted there. Additionally, there were problems that a whole bunch of people came and simply robbed the ice cream cars. It is not more than a few months ago that ice was stolen from a Hjem-IS car when we got a little too close to Gellerup (Muslim ghetto),” he says. …
Hjem-IS’s branch in Copenhagen has similar problems, explains administrative assistant Nina Fisch.
‘We have stopped selling in Tingbjerg (Muslim ghetto) because we experienced threatening behavior, and we had a salesman who was assaulted. Elsewhere, we have – for the same reasons – employed salesmen who normally work as police, while we also have hired sellers with different ethnic backgrounds, she says, explaining that the officers are not in uniform or carrying out police duties. The hired policemen has their job at Hjem-IS as their second job.“