Dear 10News readers
Let the Pope know that we know about his lying about Islam. Our leaders should know that we want the truth. Please write the Vatican and ask them, if the Pope can not read, and tell them that people are very upset about his obvious lies about the Quran and Islam.
His Holiness, Pope Francis PP.
00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano
Email: The Pope does not have a personal email, but you can write to the Office for Pilgrims and Tourists here: email@example.com
Twitter: Write the Pope on @Pontifex
Also contact your local Catholic churches and express your concern.
“While in Poland, Francis made an unscheduled stop at a church in Krakow to implore God to protect people from the “devastating wave” of terrorism in many part of the world.
When asked why he didn’t describe the priest’s murder and other attacks as Islamic terrorism, Francis replied he won’t do that because “it’s not right to identify Islam with violence. It’s not right and it’s not true.”
“I believe that in every religion there is always a little fundamentalist group.”
“I don’t like to talk of Islamic violence because every day, when I go through the newspapers, I see violence, this man who girls his girlfriend, another who kills his mother-in-law,”…”
• Cardinal admits they couped Pope Benedict XVI to install “modern”, pro-Islam and pro-immigration Pope Francis
• Pope says 9/11 caused by “inability to find solutions which respect the common good”
• VIDEO: Pope says Quran is a book of peace and Islam is not a violent religion
• Make room for migrants, Pope Francis says
• Bishop: ‘Pope Francis Is Wrong, Muslim mass immigration to Europe is an Invasion’