Where do the terrorists get money for weapons, food and vehicles? Where do they get money to pay their fighters and feed their families and sex slaves?
William Palumbo from the Qatar awareness campaign StopQatarNow has a lot over very interesting facts and analysis. Radio interview with Palumbo on Voices of Global Freedom here.
Research ReportThe following is a sourced dossier on the State of Qatar and their involvement in activities related to terrorism, slavery, genocide, and narcotics trafficking.The Terror StateQatar is the most prolific state sponsor of terror active in the world today. From al Qaeda, to Boko Haram, to Hamas, to ISIS (the Islamic State), Qatar funds and supports violent Islamist movements who terrorize and murder innocents.
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the architect of the September 11, 2001 attacks, was on the payroll of the Qatari Ministry of Water and Electricity. KSM lived in Doha from 1992-1996, as a guest of Abdallah bin Khalid al-Thani, then Qatar’s Minister of Religious Affairs. In the end, it was the Emir of Qatar who handed of KSM to CIA Director George Tenet.
- Boko Haram, who captured the world’s attention when they kidnapped 276 Nigerian girls and sold them into sex slavery, was established by Qatar as a “money making venture.” The financier, a Mauritanian proxy agent, now resides in Doha.
- The genocidal Islamic State, aka ISIS, is a creation of Qatar. According to a German Minister, “Who is financing [ISIS]? Hint: Qatar.”
- A Qatari Ambassador in Libya was discovered to be recruiting Libyan jihadis to join ISIS.
- The Genocidal StateThe army of the Islamic State, aka ISIS, is a combination of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Syrian rebels (who are still supported by the United States). The Islamic State of Iraq was the Iraqi branch of al Qaeda – as shown above, supported by Qatar – and Syrian rebels were both backed by Qatar. Now the Islamic State is committing mass murder in Syria and Iraq, on a scale and using methods reminiscent of the Third Reich.
- The New York Times reported that the arms intended for the “moderate rebels” in Syria were being diverted to extremists by Qatar.
- Boko Haram, established by Qatar, recently pledged allegiance (bayah) to the Islamic State.
- The Islamic State has been found guilty of war crimes by the United Nations. They routinely commit horrific mass murder against Christians, non-compliant Muslims, and other ethnic minorities, such as the decimated Yazidi community of Northern Iraq. Beheadings and crucifixions areroutine for these barbaric conquerors.
- Even young children have been targeted for extermination and beheaded by the Islamic State.The Narco State
Qatar’s funding and support for Islamist terror groups conceals another aspect of this relationship: narcotics trafficking. Boko Haram and the Taliban, both linked directly to Qatar, are transnational smugglers of drugs, including cocaine and and heroin. In this light, Qatar’s backing of these groups is as much as an financial investment as a dedication to Islamist domination.
- Doha International Airport has become a transshipment hub for narcotics over the past few years. Qatar has funded, and almost certainly profited from, their relationship with drug smuggling Islamist groups connected to Dawood Ibrahim and Pakistan’s ISI.The Slave StateQatar exploits migrant workers to the point where they are considered modern day slaves. Despite having the highest per capita income in the entire world for its citizens, while construction booms in Doha, workers from countries such as Nepal and India work in awful conditions for less than $1 per hour.
- There are an estimated 1.4 million migrant workers – non-citizens – in Qatar, from countries including India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
- The workers, according to one investigation, were “sleeping eight to a room, and were living with dirty drinking water, filthy, unplumbed toilets and no showers.” Furthermore, migrants are often treated brutally in their employment.
- In preparation for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, an estimated 4,000 Rmigrants will die building stadiums and working on other related construction projects. This is twice the number who were killed in the most recent Israel-Gaza conflict, and 25x the number of children killed building Hamas’s terror tunnels (160).