(Graph above: number of torched cars in Sweden)
Another situation report from Europe’s sick man. Sweden may be the first – and hopefully last – European country to succumb completely to Islamic violence and Muslim gangs.
• Sweden: Man gets citizenship and immediately rapes woman because he ‘could no longer be deported’
• Sweden: Muslim homosexual complex on full display as gay parade marches through “Muslim area”
• Sweden falling apart: 30 grenates in half a year in Malmö alone, surging crime rates, and rapes are rampant
• Sweden: Video shows police fleeing extreme bombardment with fireworks inside Muslim ghetto
• Sweden: Muslim rapes woman lying on broken glass
• Malmo, Sweden: after 36 bombs in 2014 and several attacks on police stations, streets are cordoned off to protect police station against bombings
• Sweden: Police station in Muslim ghetto attacked
• Islamized Sweden: Police fire bombed in ambush in Muslim ghetto , “youths” attack police station
• New Sweden: bomb against court building could be heard “2-3 kilometers away” (4th bomb this week in Malmo alone)
• New Sweden: School leader urges parents to follow children to school after series of attacks in Muslim dominated area
• Horror night in Swedish Muslim ghetto: gang raped, raped until bleeding with a gun, gang raped again
Translated from Den Korte Avis:
Jacob Ekström is policeman. He is tired of keeping silent about the terrible knowledge he has on the development in Sweden.
Large residential areas is developing into enclaves where the authorities are sidelined. These areas are controlled by large family clans, who have formed gangs committing extensive crime. …
On Monday night there were gunfights between several gangs in the immigrant ghetto Rosengård in Malmö. 25 were arrested.
“We are losing grip. The last bank moved away from that area after a rocket was shot into the room. The pharmacy was robbed so many times that it eventually closed. The insurance company has moved. There are thrown stones at the police, ambulances and firemen several times a month. It is not even a novelty.”
So says Jacob Ekström on the suburbs of Stockholm, where he is police commander.
“It’s no-go-areas”, he says about the areas where a police car who are alone, does not stand a chance.
Last summer triedthe National Police spoke out. They wrote in a report that there are 55 such areas in 22 cities in Sweden.
In these areas there is serious violence, crime, extortion gangs, attacks on police, firemen and journalists. … But ghettos continued …
“It’s sensational that there are areas in Sweden where Swedish law no longer exists,”says researcher Lars Korsell in an article.
He says that the gangs emerged in the early or mid-1990s. They were typically formed by immigrants from the former Yugoslavia, Iran, Iraq or Lebanon.